BabyShams

Nov 7, 2017
The cuck storyline seems to actually be a ratings draw, and is some of their more watched youtube videos. It could be the case of people watching cause its so bad tho.

I'm pretty much tuned out of RAW and Smackdown. Both seem to have gotten worse since the smackdown moved to Fox. I don't even watch NXT as much because it's 2 hours now and I just don't have the time.

Deleted member 3010

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Good lord this is bad.

And then you have Cornette whining that AEW has too many flips and flops.

I'll take the flips over this sexual drama shit.

Deleted member 6056

Oct 25, 2017
Good lord this is bad.

And then you have Cornette whining that AEW has too many flips and flops.

I'll take the flips over this sexual drama shit.
This. I dont care who fucks who or why. I came to see wrestling. Lashley ain't fun to watch in the ring anyhow so why the fuck do I care bout a prolonged angle where someone carries him in another match as the payoff.

Foot

Mar 10, 2019
I remember the Al Wilson/Dawn Marie stuff was their highest rated at that time as well.

joe1138

Oct 28, 2017
Hey everyone, just crawled out of that rock I've been living under for the past few months and thought I'd check in on a random WWE thread to see how that Daniel Bryan championship run was going and...

giphy.gif

...I think I'll just stick to those Prime Time Wrestling reruns on the Network.

RedHoodedOwl

Nov 3, 2017
I don't really watch wrestling anymore and I don't know who she is besides what I've gathered from this thread but... What the hell is WWE doing? Why would I want to watch that as someone who is passing by and watched the aew premiere a couple weeks ago.

Compare Cody's promo and Jericho's video from last week's AEW to this.

Owzers

Oct 26, 2017
I don't really watch wrestling anymore and I don't know who she is besides what I've gathered from this thread but... What the hell is WWE doing? Why would I want to watch that as someone who is passing by and watched the aew premiere a couple weeks ago.
To validate your decision to not watch wwe.

Chrome Hyena

Oct 30, 2017
The cuck storyline seems to actually be a ratings draw, and is some of their more watched youtube videos. It could be the case of people watching cause its so bad tho.

I'm pretty much tuned out of RAW and Smackdown. Both seem to have gotten worse since the smackdown moved to Fox. I don't even watch NXT as much because it's 2 hours now and I just don't have the time.
lol i admit i fast forward through the Rusev BS. I can't stand it, even as rumors say "oh no wait, in a few months it'll all pay off~" nope not for me. I do love NXT though and wish it took Raws place at least, as they have some excellent talent on it.

Tabaxi

Nov 18, 2018
Thread title needs to be updated to include "homophobic" because of the whole "let's use Lana/Liv for laughter and shock value" bullshit.